Universal Fireproofing Patch 25 lb.
|1 - 20:||$167.00|
|21 - 41:||$155.00|
|42 - :||$150.00|
Freight shipping required for 21 buckets or more.
Contact us directly to order
They said it couldn’t be done, but we did it! After 35 years in the fireproofing business, we came up with a solution to the two biggest issues affecting the patch and repair of existing fireproofing. Specifically, the high cost of patching and repair is reduced by 50% when factoring in labor and materials. Secondly our material is fully vetted by not one, not two, but three nationally recognized, completely independent, testing laboratories.
Key Product Benefits:
- UFP typically cost 50% less than current fireproofing patch solutions when factoring in labor and equipment
- UFP is a do-it yourself product. You don’t need certification, spray equipment, or multiple workers to use the product; simply mix with water and apply with a trowel
- UFP is fully vetted by VTEC and ITS laboratories, and is UL certified for steel column application
- UFP successfully meets the requirements of ASTM E 84, ASTM E 119, and UL 263
- All thermal tests exceed two hour duration
- Fire resistivity is equal to or greater than existing coatings
- Adhesion, cohesion and density are superior to most existing coatings
- UFP has tested compatible with both fiber and cementitious applications
- At 432 sq in, the maximum patch size is 3 times the previous allowable standard
- Working life is 2-3 hours
- UFP is tested compatible with medium and low density materials
- Each kit contains enough to cover 25 patches the size of a piece of paper (8.5” x 11”) at ½ inch thick
Tyler Bragg –
Absolutely love this product. We have been using it for a couple of years now. We have tried patching with other manufacturer’s products and this product is heads and tails above the others. It applies and sticks to substrate so much better. With it being tested with other products, it takes the guesswork out of the existing fireproofing that you are matching. I also appreciate the bucket vs. bag packaging. Highly recommend it!!
Sequoia Construction –
If you need to repair fire proofing this is the product you want! Don’t waste time with anything else. We have used this stuff for over a year and we love it. It is very shelf stable, easy to mix and install and sticks like nothing else. What more can be said? This is what you need.