Universal Fireproofing Patch 5 lb.
They said it couldn’t be done, but we did it! After 35 years in the fireproofing business, we came up with a solution to the two biggest issues affecting the patch and repair of existing fireproofing. Specifically, the high cost of patching and repair is reduced by 50% when factoring in labor and materials. Secondly our material is fully vetted by not one, not two, but three nationally recognized, completely independent, testing laboratories.
Key Product Benefits:
- UFP typically cost 50% less than current fireproofing patch solutions when factoring in labor and equipment
- UFP is a do-it yourself product. You don’t need certification, spray equipment, or multiple workers to use the product; simply mix with water and apply with a trowel
- UFP is fully vetted by VTEC and ITS laboratories, and is UL certified for steel column application
- UFP successfully meets the requirements of ASTM E 84, ASTM E 119, and UL 263
- All thermal tests exceed two hour duration
- Fire resistivity is equal to or greater than existing coatings
- Adhesion, cohesion and density are superior to most existing coatings
- UFP has tested compatible with both fiber and cementitious applications
- At 432 sq in, the maximum patch size is 3 times the previous allowable standard
- Working life is 2-3 hours
- UFP is tested compatible with medium and low density materials
- Each kit contains enough to cover 5-7 patches the size of a piece of paper (8.5” x 11”) at ½ inch thick